Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Things They Say

Katie was having quite a conversation on cell Dora cell phone this morning and after awhile I asked her who she was talking to. The child placed her hand over the phone, and says "my baby Daddy"! Well, I asked didn't I?

This evening will be a first for the girls. I have always cut their hair but tonight I am taking them to have their first professional haircuts done. They are getting to have a lot of thick hair now and I would like to have a nice line to follow when I cut their hair plus it will be fun for them to go "where Mommy gets her hair done." Hopefully their enthusiasm will continue once we actually arrive at the salon. We shall see! Let's hope this goes well as we have picture appointments in 10 days for holiday portraits as well as for the girls third birthday pix.

No comments: