My friend Nikki had this on her blog and I had to try it as well. I barely make that superior rating though - you have to have at least a 76 so I barely slid in there. I am eager for Brian to take his half when he has time. Something tells me he will easily beat my score.
I had an 85 when I took this the first time, but then went back and answered the questions with Brian and ended up 12 points higher! I have to agree with Nikki that we are our own worst critics!
Oh wow! You're doing good! Out of everybody that has done this I'm the ony one besides you that scored into the superior category at all. LOL! 2 of them scored 23's. LOL! So, not bad at all. I'm thinking that it takes a lot less to make a superior husband in 1930 than it took to make a wife! Brad and I took it on on what we viewed of each other after we each had taken it. That was fun. He scored me at a 117. Just goes to show that we women are our own worst critics. I scored him at a 144. LOL!
1 comment:
Oh wow! You're doing good! Out of everybody that has done this I'm the ony one besides you that scored into the superior category at all. LOL! 2 of them scored 23's. LOL! So, not bad at all. I'm thinking that it takes a lot less to make a superior husband in 1930 than it took to make a wife! Brad and I took it on on what we viewed of each other after we each had taken it. That was fun. He scored me at a 117. Just goes to show that we women are our own worst critics. I scored him at a 144. LOL!
Post a Comment