Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Four is on the Way!


We have been waiting to a bit to announce our news as we wanted to make sure everything was looking good, but after the ultrasound last week we are fairly certain we have a healthy bean. We chose today to break the big news as it was today that Grandpa Andy passed away last year and I thought we could all use some happy thoughts today.

Brandon is very excited. He had told us three weeks ago (the day after I had a positive test but he didn't know that) that he had prayed for God to put a baby in Mommy's tummy so there would be one soon. The next week he told me to stop drinking anything with caffeine as it would burn the baby! Finally, last week after my OB appointment we showed him the ultrasound pictures and he knew what they were! He said "I told you there was a baby in there!" Brandon wants a brother, but when asked what will happen if it is a girl, his answer is "then I will have a lot of sisters" so I think he will be happy either way. I think the girls are a little young to truly understand, but they get excited to talk about babies so they're happy too!
This is a six week belly pic...
I was this size at 12 weeks with the girls and the ultrasound is only showing one baby so I guess my muscles are just preparing really early this time. I hope.

1 comment:

Nikki Bettis said...

I LOVE the belly pic!!! So cute! And I love the + pic!! I'm addicted to those things. I just figure you only get a few in a lifetime so enjoy it while it's there. I took 4, I think, with this baby just for the thrill of seeing the +. So excited for y'all!