We visited the Cincinnati Zoo for the first time last week. 
It was quite the adventure for all of us as we decided to go on Friday, which meant I had to drive downtown without Daddy. I haven't been all the way into the city too many times since we moved into the area 4 years ago other than at night for Stars in Ice and Brian always drove. I did have it pretty easy as all I had to do was follow a friend this time! The kids had so much fun seeing all of the animals. The definite favorite for all three of them was the polar bears.

The girls have been refusing to ride in either the stroller or the wagon as they consider themselves to be big girls now, but by the end of our time at the zoo, they happily relaxed in the wagon with no complaints.

It was quite the adventure for all of us as we decided to go on Friday, which meant I had to drive downtown without Daddy. I haven't been all the way into the city too many times since we moved into the area 4 years ago other than at night for Stars in Ice and Brian always drove. I did have it pretty easy as all I had to do was follow a friend this time! The kids had so much fun seeing all of the animals. The definite favorite for all three of them was the polar bears.
The girls have been refusing to ride in either the stroller or the wagon as they consider themselves to be big girls now, but by the end of our time at the zoo, they happily relaxed in the wagon with no complaints.

No comments:
Post a Comment