Saturday, June 7, 2008

And Then There Were Seven

Last week I started watching another little one. Miss Shelby is 16 months old, just three days older than Madison. I realized halfway through my first day that it is like having two sets of twins in the house! I also realized it isn't that difficult - we've done the twins thing before.
Luke , 26 months; Katie, 31 months; Brandon 51/2; holding Shelby,16 months;
Ava 31/2; Lainey 31 months; Madison 16 months

Believe it or not, they all get along well and the days go quickly. They all love the pool, the sprinkler and playing outside. Thank goodness for our 90 degreee sunny days between the tornado warnings that have sent us to the basement this past week!
The storms that graced us with 8 inches of rain left our particular street damage free but other streets have many broken trees and flooding so we were lucky.

No comments: