Peacefully Sleeping
While the kiddos spent Saturday playing with their Daddy, Papa and Uncle Mike, we ladies once again headed up to the Sheraton for a shower. The occasion this time was Dee's baby shower! It is such a pretty setting, being able to see the water on three sides and of course the food. Did I mention the food? Yum! Dee received lots of airplane and boat inspired baby apparel and other fun gifties. It was so fun to throw a shower for her. I loved finally being able to serve as the list wench! Can't wait to meet Baby Andy!

While the kiddos spent Saturday playing with their Daddy, Papa and Uncle Mike, we ladies once again headed up to the Sheraton for a shower. The occasion this time was Dee's baby shower! It is such a pretty setting, being able to see the water on three sides and of course the food. Did I mention the food? Yum! Dee received lots of airplane and boat inspired baby apparel and other fun gifties. It was so fun to throw a shower for her. I loved finally being able to serve as the list wench! Can't wait to meet Baby Andy!
While we were visiting at Mom's, Brian went to see his grandmother's grave for the first time.
After a weekend like this, I bet Papa Mike and NanaBo slept peacefully (and for a long time!) as well!!

No comments:
Post a Comment