Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just when I think time couldn't possibly pass any faster, it does! Katie and Lainey have started ballet and tap lessons on Thursdays while Brandon is at soccer practice. It makes for a busy evening, but I would rather have that one evening than have to be somewhere every night of the week. As it is Brandon starts his much anitcipated piano lessons tomorrow. He has been asking to take piano for almost two years and my friend who does lessons has an opening so here we go.

I am now one of two vice presidents of ways and means for my twins club which puts me in charge of our semi annual tag sale. I love it! It's right up my alley to organize such an event. I love to organize and I love a good garage sale ~ what's not to love about a sale that involves 65+ sellers that are all moms of multiples?! Our very successful sale was this past weekend and once again we surpassed the previous fall sale in sales! I am happy to say that I personally took a van load and two carloads of items to sell and returned with two laundry baskets of unsold items. Of course I still managed to fill the van with what I purchased at the members only presale...

No comments: