
The days go by so quickly. Another school year is almost over and the kids are getting so big. This weekend we did a big portrait appointment again at Corrine's home studio. The drive up to Eaton is well worth not having to wait for our turn as well as having an entire hour for our shoot.

We certainly needed it this time. Perhaps I was a bit ambitious in thinking we could accomplish 7 year birthday pictures for Brandon, 3 1/2 year pictures for Lainey and Katie, 2 month pictures for Harrison, a picture of the boys together, one of the girls together and one of all four of them.

We'll find out how we did when Corrine's edited CD arrives in a few days. Fingers crossed we got a few good ones because Katie was the only one who even remotely attempted to cooperate! I will add pix when they arrive. Last Friday was the Mother's Day social at preschool. I was so proud of my big girls that they got up on stage with their class to sing and dance to the songs they had prepared. They were so cute with their ladybug wings and antennae.

Such a change from the two little girls who had never been away from Mommy and Daddy back in January! After their performance, we had some snacks and then they got to "pamper" Mommy. They painted my nails (a sight to behold for sure) colored me pictures, made a ladybug picture frame and toured a fire truck. They are very proud to go to school like Brandon does.

Brandon had strep last week but is feeling much better now. He is less than 20 days away from finishing kindergarten. Seems like he just started preK and now he is ready for first grade! I can't believe he is almost seven. He was very excited to sign up for Cub Scouts this week. He has been waiting for so long to be old enough to join and he is finally there! He can't wait to tell Uncle Mike! Lord Harrison as the neighbors call him is growing like crazy. At his one month appointment he was 11 lbs 12 oz - bigger than his brother at the same age by almost 2 lbs. He will be two months old this week and I can't even guess the child's size now. He's just BIG.

Sadly, too big for the Baptismal oufit I made for him, but he can wear Brandon's. He has treated me to 5 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep two nights in a row which is a trend I wuld like to continue! He continues to sleep about 21 hours each day. Brian has been working on the front landscaping, putting in a block wall to finish the flower beds. Such hard work, but it looks so good! I laugh as he keeps asking me what else he can get me for Mother's Day. I don't think he realizes how much I love my landscaping. I suppose it is because I am here all of the time to see it that it is so important to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment