


I dread going to Portrait Innovations especially during the holiday season because they always seriously over book themselves and run 2 hours behind starting with the second appointment of the day. I would consider skipping holiday pix altogether and just take a picture for our cards in front of our tree but with the girls' birthday falling in November I usually just combine the trip and if we do a family picture then Daddy will be on hand to help with the girls.
This year one of my neighbors suggested using her cousin who has a small studio in her home. I admit I made an appointment at Portrait Inno for the day after just in case. It was a bit of a drive to get up to Eaton, but it was so worth it! The pix turned out just as good, there was NO wait at all and our package includes a one hour photo shoot of whatever and whomever we want, plus an edited CD of all of the pix taken and the copyright release. It even cost me less then if we had gone our usual route. Corrine was so good with the kids, (read so good with Lainey) that we all had a really good time and we got great pix too.



No comments:
Post a Comment