Brandon proudly brought home his placemat from the circle time room and pulled out the one from last year so he could teach his sisters properly. Of course the lesson ended with Lainey taking Katie's book, Katie crying, Brandon trying to take the book from Lainey, Lainey body slamming Brandon, Brandon crying, and Lainey crying because I pulled her off of Brandon.
I asked Brandon what he will miss about PPP and he says the art cart, Miss Melanie and scooter races. He was cracking me up this afternoon with his lessons for Kate and Lainey. He had brought home a picture of his three teachers and was showing the girls. His description? "Look sissies - big, bigger, biggest!" Perhaps not a moment to share with his teachers...
When I asked him about what he would miss, he pointed out Matthew and Avery will be in kindergarten with him.
And don't Brandon and Matthew just look like they are the best of friends at the Mother's Day Lunch? Look out St. Joe's - here they come!

No comments:
Post a Comment