The kindergarten is on the lower level across from the music room and the library and next to the home ec room. (The music room and the library used to be a bowling alley!) We loved the kindergarten setup. The full service lunch room is also on that level. They have a huge room with amazing decor, their own lockers and bathroom. They also have their own entrance from the gymnasium, which is where students gather as they arrive at school. (Ah how I miss standing outside in freezing weather at St. Matthews)
I don't know how we missed this in the brochure as it is in bold, all caps orange type, but the kindergarten is an all day program!! Brian will be able to drop Brandon off between 7:20 and 7:40 on his way to work! He has to pass St. Joe's to get to work and he has to be at work at 8:00. I can then pick Mr. Big up at 2:15. Whatever will I do with all of my free time?!? Oh yeah, my two year old twins... LOL
Drumroll Please....
St. Joseph Church
St. Joseph Consolidated School
We've been busy registering ourselves these days! We signed Brandon on for kindergarten on Thursday, we registered the family at Holy Name Parish the previous Saturday and this weekend we signed Brandon up for the weekly Sunday School for preK kiddos at Holy Name. Oh and our pastor volunteered me to be a lector and a Eucharistic Minister. I found that out when I was getting Brandon set up in the sunday school! The religious ed coordinator apparently also coordinates the various parish ministries and needed to know if there were any dates I wasn't available. Sure, okay...
St. Joseph Consolidated School
We've been busy registering ourselves these days! We signed Brandon on for kindergarten on Thursday, we registered the family at Holy Name Parish the previous Saturday and this weekend we signed Brandon up for the weekly Sunday School for preK kiddos at Holy Name. Oh and our pastor volunteered me to be a lector and a Eucharistic Minister. I found that out when I was getting Brandon set up in the sunday school! The religious ed coordinator apparently also coordinates the various parish ministries and needed to know if there were any dates I wasn't available. Sure, okay...

No comments:
Post a Comment