Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spring is right around the corner...

and as I write this we are still accumulating snow on top of the 3 inches we already have on the ground! The kids were so glad to play outside, I don't think they even cared all that much about the snow other than it made it more challenging to walk across the field to the cemetary. We played outside for 1 1/2 hours and they hated to have to come inside.






Yesterday was quite a big day for Brandon. It was the first time he has ever gone to play at a friend's house - without ME! Matthew is in his class at PPP, lives here in Trenton and will be attending St. Joe's next year as well. Matthew's mom and I have been slowly preparing both of them for carpooling next year and playing at each other's homes. Matthew also attends Holy Name's Sunday School with Brandon so our little guys are having lots of time to bond. They are very much alike. Both are artsy and happily did a craft with me for a long time today when Matthew came over here. They both LOVE to play their Leapsters and love to trade those games with each other. Both are on the quiet, hard to read side, but they seem to get along well and I really enjoy chatting with Matthew's mom, Lisa, so I am glad the two are getting to know one another. Brandon is much calmer and more easygoing at the end of the day. I think he needed some more testosterone in his life. No offense to little Luke of course - you're still Brandon's buddy Lukey!

No comments: