Life with our four is full, but so much fun. The older three are so in love with their baby brother. All of Brandon's friends at school come to "meet" his brother at dismissal and the girls blitz past me to kiss Baby Harry when they get out of preschool. So much for missing old mom!
I thought it would be difficult with four, but it isn't. We're quite used to having a house-full with the babysitting kids and I have stopped looking for the other child that we didn't have yet.Mr. Harrison is such a good natured, easy baby. He will make it difficult to say that he is our last.
He had his first real bath last night and cried the whole time, just as his brother and sister all have done. His Daddy videotaped the whole performance as always and I have to laugh at how things change. The baby almost always has the same performance, but Mommy and Daddy certainly are more easygoing with each subsequent child. I guess we are getting good at this. I'm off to hold my baby before he gets any bigger!

No comments:
Post a Comment