Since they did so well, we also moved them into the empty bedroom with the double closet as we thought that feature would be rather important to them in the coming years! I'm not sure why we didn't put them their in the first place, other than perhaps the room they were in is one foot bigger than the other bedrooms. Anyway, they love their new big girl room and their new big girl closet. Mommy even made them a new barrette holder for the occasion LOL.
Now we have two pink bedrooms so perhaps it is time to transform their old pink room into a nursery...wink, wink.
Our new beds in our new room!
Brandon and I have been busy making homemade valentines en masse. We also worked together on the girls' new bow holder and a manly man name plaque for his room which matches the race car bed very nicely. He has a manly man plaque as he wanted me to make him a bow holder but obviously he has no bows! He is very proud of his new creation.
We had his teacher conferences this week as well. Miss Brenda and Miss Melanie were very pleased with his progress. He meets or exceeds all requirements to start kindergarten. They told me if I stop right now and teach him nothing at all between now and September, he would be ready! I think he will be well prepared for school next year. Brian and I are very pleased with his progress and are happy with our decision to give him the second year of preschool even though he could have started kindergarten this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment