Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Dirty (half) Dozen

They're all getting big! Brandon will be 5 1/2 on Christmas Eve, Ava is 3, Katie and Lainey are 2, Luke is 20 months and Madison is 10 months. I've been caring for Madison for 5 months and Ava joined us 9 months ago. Luke has the distinction of being the one I have cared for the longest - ever! He has been here with us for 17 months. The days are full, loud and busy and I wouldn't want it any other way. We all have a wonderful time! Brandon's cranky expression here is due to my having him hold Baby Maddie rather than Luke. He wanted to hold Luke, but no one else is old enough to hold Maddie. He agreed to hold her, but not to smile for the pic. Oh well, can't have everything!
Alaina, Brandon, Maddie, Ava, Luke, Katie

No comments: